Rabu, 20 Februari 2019

My Working Day

Hello welcome back to my blog , today I want to share video about my daily activities. I hope you enjoy it 😁.

B.  Describing your routine: read the passage below and answer the questions!

 My Working Day 
My name is Viorentina Angel. I’m a student of SMKN 11 Jakarta. I live with my mother and my sister. My mother is a housewife and my sister is a freelancer.
In the morning, I wake up at 5 a.m and prepare to go to school. After that, I have my breakfast and go to the school with my uncle. I arrive at 6:00 a.m. At school I talk with my friends and my teacher and do all of my assignment.
I leave school and go home at 3:30 p.m. After I arrive at home, I eat  with my mother. And then I take a bath and do my homeworks. Arter that, when I want to sleep, I pray to God and I go to sleep. In the morning I get up and do it all again.
At weekend, I go with my friends and have free time. At Sunday usually I go to crurch.

Below is my video , keep watching!


That's all my video today , don't forget to comment and  share my blog. Bye 😊😊😊

1 komentar:

English Test Score