Rabu, 16 Januari 2019

Welcome To My Blog

Introduce My Self

Hello everyone! Welcome To My Blog. This is my first Blog , I'm so happy to make it and I hope you enjoy it.

Today, I want to introduce my self. My name is Viorentina Angel, you can Call me Angel. I am from Indonesia and I'm a student of SMKN 11 in Jakarta. I'm 15 years old and I was born on Jakarta, October 26th 2003.

My hobbies are watch DraKor (Drama Korea πŸ’ž), playing games, and drawing. I like watching DraKor with romantic and action genres.  Movies that I've watched like the picture below.



Now, I live with my family. I have one sister, her name is Maria Stevani Thesya. She is 20 years old. She works as a Selebgram, because she likes make up. My mother is a housewife and a single parent.

That's all a little about my self , thank you for visiting my blog 😁😁😁. See you on the next post. Bye bye.




110 komentar:

  1. Hi ceceh, my schoolmate has been in one class

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello Midahh πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    BalasHapus
  3. Good job sista �� keep doing it

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you beb ❣️❣️❣️, yes i Will keep fighting

      Hapus
  4. Balasan
    1. Thank you πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–❣️❣️πŸ’“

      Hapus
  5. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜

      Hapus
  6. Haiii Angell... good job πŸ‘πŸ‘

    BalasHapus
  7. Annyeonghasseo angel. Naega cha eun woo-imida. Annyeong

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Annyeong Vito, ngomong apa atuh Angel ga ngerti :) , cuma tau annyeong wkwk

      Hapus
  8. Hiii angel
    I'am mita class XOTKP2
    Good luck for youπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Mita , nice to know you. Thank you Mita , good luck for you too πŸ’žπŸ’ž

      Hapus
  9. hi, angel πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

    BalasHapus
  10. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  11. hi, angel πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

    BalasHapus
  12. Woahh... this is my favv drama too ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Cece , really ? we have to watch together. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

      Hapus
  13. Dafuq! How could you have a favorite film like me? Hehehe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Really ? Do you likes Korean dramas ? I think we can watch together brother πŸ’ž

      Hapus
  14. Hello Angel , really nice to know you. We should play games together. ������

    BalasHapus
  15. Hi Angel , i like play games too 😘😘😘

    BalasHapus
  16. Hi angel, nice to meet you ❣️

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi Widya , nice to meet you too πŸ’–πŸ’–

      Hapus

English Test Score