Selasa, 19 Februari 2019

Conversation (Introduce Myself)


Hello guys, welcome back to my blog. I hope you enjoy to read my blog 😁


My is Viorentina Angel. My first name is Viorentina. My last name is Angel. My job is a student of SMKN 11 Jakarta. I live at jalan Mangga Besar 13. I don’t have a home phone number. My cell phone number is 081290993082. My free time activities are chatting, play games, and sleeping. My E-mail address is viorentinaangelxakl2@gmail.com . My birthday is October 26th. I likes badminton sport. I have one sister, her name is Maria Stevani Thesya. My hobbies are swimming, badminton, play games and watch Korean drama. 

This is my video about introduce myself. Hope you enjoy it.   


            

That's all my vlog today. Thank you for watching.
 

2 komentar:

  1. Hello angel. My name is Ratih. Keep the spirit ❣️

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello angel,keep up the spirit and keep trying to be the bestπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ

    BalasHapus

English Test Score