Rabu, 06 Februari 2019

Unit 4 : Daily Activities


Welcome back to my blog. this is my english task. Happy studying 😊

Unit 4 : Daily Activities

A. Answer the questions below!
1. What’s your favourite time of the days and why ?
Answer : My favourite time of the days is evening. Because at evening I have free time and have finished my various activities.
2. What do you usually do on Sunday ?
Answer : I usually go to church in the morning or evening on Sunday and help my mother.
3. Which days are you busy during the week ?
Answer : I am busy on Monday until Friday, and sometimes on weekend I am busy too because of many tasks.
4. What’s your birthday ?
Answer : My birthday is October 26th.
5. Do you watch TV in the morning ?
Answer : I don’t watch TV in the morning.

That's all about my task oday. Don't forget to comment and share my blog. See you on the next post, bye bye.

1 komentar:

English Test Score